Outdoor open ponds, which are becoming increasingly popular among vacationers and simply living in the countryside, in winter, of course, freeze. Tightly and freeze. Thick, sometimes almost a foot of ice covers the access of air to the water. Meanwhile, these reservoirs are very densely inhabited by any living creatures. At least – that all sorts of beetles and larvae of dragonflies. In the waters find shelter for the winter frog. And how high is this fish wild or ornamental, sometimes very expensive. And all of them, even those who is in a state of winter hibernation, the necessary oxygen in the water.
Everyone knows that for example carp winter after he buried into the bottom mud. And seemingly no Zamora they are not afraid. But it is in nature, in large enough bodies of water. In the same garden ponds and pools, which are usually overpopulated and aren’t many (if any), and the amount of water attributed to each individual fish is much smaller. And then there appear uncontrolled parasite – frog, and others, also consuming oxygen. In General, in winter under the ice even sleeping goldfish is not sweet. What can we say about the fish, not falling into the hibernation. For example, the roach, the perch and others. As such, playful and not shy fish are a summer decoration of the water, playing at its surface, collecting the fallen insects. Petomane to protect from winter Zamora.
In order to protect the fish from Zamora, it is necessary to ensure the flow of oxygen in the water. Or rather, to ensure contact of water and air, at least in a small area of several square decimeters. I.e. to arrange in a frozen pond wormwood. This can be done in several ways. Continue reading
12. What is the jellyfish, common in the Black and Azov seas, burning like nettles? ( Kornerot, or Hrizostom .)
13. What Medusa has much more victims than any shark? ( Sea wasp – Hironex from the squad Fleckeri Jellyfish. Occurs in the Great Barrier reef of Australia. Bell diameter up to 4,5 cm Usually “stung” her people are killed in a few minutes. The sea wasp venom affects the nervous system, leads to paralysis of the heart.
15. In some cases, predatory polychaetes dangerous to humans? ( Chitinous hook, with a serrated inner edge of the jaws of carnivorous polychaetes associated with venomous glands. Polychaetes may also have parapodia with poisonous bristles. Suffer from them most often fishermen, brought out the trawl catch. At a strong poisoning there is a sharp pain and swelling in the arms, appear headache, nausea.
16. In any case, some edible bivalves can be poisonous? ( If their tissues are developing certain bacteria or accumulate toxic substances.
17. What mollusk is called the “blue death”? ( Small (20 cm, 100 g) Hapalochaena octopus maculosa, which lives in the coastal areas of the tropical zone of the Pacific and Indian oceans. In the excited state it is covered with bright blue spots. Salivary glands of octopus have venom neurotoxins acting simultaneously on the nervous and muscular system. The bite of this clam privided paralysis of the respiratory muscles . Continue reading
Fish lovers and fish dishes will appreciate the ability of a slow cooker is ideal to cook it in a variety of ways. No matter you want a fish stew, steamed, boiled, or roasted, this equipment will become your reliable assistant. Pieces in any case will remain intact and will not burn, no matter what heat treatment it did not pass.
Those who prefer diet food, will appreciate the simplicity of cooking for a couple. You’ll spend just a few minutes and save with taste and nutritional quality of the product, which is very important for anyone who cares about their health. In multivarok there is a special mode designed for the cooking of products on pair.
On our website you will find many fish recipes from steamed to fried. All recipes are accompanied by photos. The preparation of these dishes does not require much time, and with the slow cooker it can be done even faster. You only need to put fish pieces or fish fillets in a bowl, add if necessary, there other ingredients and turn on the device. You don’t have to stand near the stove so the fish is not burnt, and you will not break up the pieces while turning.
Principles of fish cooking
Most modern equipment has a special program for the implementation of certain processes. But in some models may be missing some mode, e.g. mode suppression. In this case, cook a stew, using the mode of the soup. Cooking must be slow, because fish is a very delicate product.
The pieces of fish spread on the bottom of the slow cooker, add spices to taste. Put the grated vegetables such as carrots and onions, pour water and stew for hours. The fish is cooked you will know by the sound. The ingredients can be quite different, they depend on the recipes. Continue reading