Beijing zoo is one of the most visited places in China. This is a beautiful zoo in the Western part of the country’s capital, Beijing. The popularity he gained as a Park the Western Suburbs, when he founded people’s Republic of China. It should be noted that the area presents zoo has the appearance of a classical Chinese garden.
This is the only place you can see a unique combination of natural thickets of plants, together with artificial vegetation of flowers and a small stream, dense groves of trees, Lotus ponds, stretches of meadows, small hills that littered the enclosures and pavilions. Basically, in this zoo, you can see wild and rare animals. Among the animals of the zoo, you can select a giant Panda, Sichuan Golden monkey Korotkova, polar bears from the North pole, Manchurian tigers, huge sea turtles, kangaroos from Australia, Tibetan yaks and many other animals.
It is worth noting that the Beijing zoo is also a center for Zoological research in the cultivation and study of fairly rare animals from different parts of the world. Each year, this wonderful zoo is visited by a huge number of tourists. The structure of the Beijing zoo covers a very large area (about fifty thousand square meters), with a pavilion including elephants, monkeys, aviary, cages of lions and tigers, pandas pavilion and much more. Continue reading
12. What is the jellyfish, common in the Black and Azov seas, burning like nettles? ( Kornerot, or Hrizostom .)
13. What Medusa has much more victims than any shark? ( Sea wasp – Hironex from the squad Fleckeri Jellyfish. Occurs in the Great Barrier reef of Australia. Bell diameter up to 4,5 cm Usually “stung” her people are killed in a few minutes. The sea wasp venom affects the nervous system, leads to paralysis of the heart.
15. In some cases, predatory polychaetes dangerous to humans? ( Chitinous hook, with a serrated inner edge of the jaws of carnivorous polychaetes associated with venomous glands. Polychaetes may also have parapodia with poisonous bristles. Suffer from them most often fishermen, brought out the trawl catch. At a strong poisoning there is a sharp pain and swelling in the arms, appear headache, nausea.
16. In any case, some edible bivalves can be poisonous? ( If their tissues are developing certain bacteria or accumulate toxic substances.
17. What mollusk is called the “blue death”? ( Small (20 cm, 100 g) Hapalochaena octopus maculosa, which lives in the coastal areas of the tropical zone of the Pacific and Indian oceans. In the excited state it is covered with bright blue spots. Salivary glands of octopus have venom neurotoxins acting simultaneously on the nervous and muscular system. The bite of this clam privided paralysis of the respiratory muscles . Continue reading
It is believed that aquarium fish inexpensive and undemanding in care. This is not so. Some species of aquarium fish available to only wealthy people, because their cost is sometimes more than one hundred thousand dollars. Such a high price due to the rarity of the species, unusual color or complexity of breeding. In today’s article we will talk about the most expensive aquarium fish.
One of the oldest fish, which are also called fish-dragon. In the wild arowana lives in Africa, South-East Asia and South America. In length it grows up to 80 centimeters in length. Today this fish is the most expensive, as the cost of rare instances reaches 400 thousand dollars. The average cost of fish is 5 thousand dollars. The fish is unique in that it is happy to eat food from the hands of the owner.
Flawless arowana luxury platinum tone belongs to Singaporean Aro Dynasty. The uniqueness of fish lies in an extraordinarily beautiful color that was obtained by mutation. Platinum arowana painted white with rare platinum shade without a single speck on the scale. This fish is precious, so it’s not for sale at any price.
About 2 thousand years in Asia is actively breeding common domestic carp. All carp are different in colour and body size. The cost of such carp ranges from a hundred dollars to a few thousand. However, there are rare instances that are bred only in Japan. These carp live up to 100 years, grow to 50 cm and cost about 200 thousand dollars. Continue reading